Vision Hydrogen Weekly丨Shenzhen's first hydrogen refueling station passes fire inspection, BMW to mass produce hydrogen cars, Beijing, Zhuhai and Hubei release hydrogen energy plans
【Industry】HydraV Fuel Cell Co., Ltd. VISTAH-80A engine successfully passed the national strong inspection
Recently, HydraV Fuel Cell Co., Ltd. VISTAH-80A engine system, equipped with Senergy Fuel Cell Technology's self-developed A1 series twin stacks, has successfully passed the inspection of the national testing agency CACR in one go and obtained the strong inspection certification.
The fuel cell engine has undergone quality inspection, gas tightness test, performance test, power rating test and other strict tests, all test results are in line with the national "GB/T 24554-2009 Fuel Cell Engine Performance Test Methods" "Test Methods for Power Cells and Fuel Cells Related Technical Indicators (for Trial Implementation)" and "GB/T 33978-2017 Proton The requirements of "Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Module" have been certified by the National Automobile Inspection Center and passed the mandatory inspection report.
Information source: HydraV Fuel Cell Co., Ltd.
【Policy】Hydrogen Subsidy of 10 Yuan/kg! Hubei Shiyan Releases Subsidy Policy Related to Hydrogen Energy
A few days ago, Shiyan Municipal People's Government issued the Action Plan for the Promotion and Application of New Energy Vehicles in Shiyan City (2022-2024).
In terms of hydrogen energy, the document states that
1. Promote the construction of hydrogen refuelling infrastructure.
Formulate the Management Measures for the Construction and Operation of Hydrogen Refuelling Infrastructure, clarify departmental responsibilities, construction conditions, operation and safety management, and focus on promoting the construction of integrated oil, gas and hydrogen energy stations in urban areas by relying on oil and gas operating enterprises. Accelerate the construction of the hydrogen energy industrial park project of Jingneng Thermal Power to ensure the supply of hydrogen.
2. Improve the promotion mechanism and increase financial support.
Provide financial support for the construction of new non-profit charging stations (including renovation and expansion), exchange stations and hydrogen refuelling stations for public use in urban areas at a maximum of 20% of the investment in major equipment. To reduce the cost of hydrogen, a financial subsidy of RMB10/kg is given to fuel cell vehicle end-users for hydrogen refuelling. Subsidies will be given to new energy vehicles such as urban dumping and urban logistics vehicles that are used in urban areas for 2 consecutive years. Specific policies will be formulated separately.
Information source: Shiyan Municipal People's Government
【Policy】3,000 vehicles and 5MW of combined heat and power supply! The "Action Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry in Daxing District (2022-2025) (Draft for Comments)" was released
On August 2, Beijing Daxing District Economic and Information Bureau released the "Action Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry in Daxing District (2022-2025) (Draft for Comments)".
The Consultation Draft states that by 2023, breakthroughs in technological innovation in the field of hydrogen energy will be achieved in part, initial prototype rooms for new technologies and products will be formed, and key products will enter the cost reduction zone. The number of hydrogen energy related enterprises exceeds 100, 2-3 chain master enterprises land and develop, and the scale of hydrogen energy industry exceeds 10 billion yuan. The number of fuel cell vehicles promoted will be no less than 1,000, and we will strive to build 5 hydrogen refuelling stations and promote the installed scale of distributed combined heat and power supply systems to reach 2 MW in total.
By 2025, the localization of key basic materials to core components will be replaced, key core technologies will reach the domestic advanced level, and comprehensive costs will be significantly reduced. The number of hydrogen energy-related enterprises will exceed 200, 4-6 listed enterprises will be cultivated, 2-3 eco-leading enterprises will be incubated, the scale of the hydrogen energy industry will exceed 20 billion yuan, and a demonstration area for the manufacture and application of high-end hydrogen energy equipment will be formed. The number of fuel cell vehicles to be promoted will be no less than 3,000, at least 10 hydrogen refuelling stations will be built, and the scale of installed distributed combined heat and power supply systems to be promoted will reach 5 MW in total.
Information source: Beijing Daxing District Economic and Information Bureau
【Policy】Promote the development of the whole chain of hydrogen energy production, storage, transportation, marketing and use! Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and 3 other ministries jointly issued the "Implementation Plan for Carbon Peaking in the Industrial Sector
On August 1, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), the Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and the Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) jointly issued the Implementation Plan for Carbon Peaking in Industry (hereinafter referred to as "the Plan").
In the area of hydrogen energy, the Programme states that
(v) To promote energy conservation and carbon reduction in depth.
1. Adjust and optimize the structure of energy use. Promote the development of the whole chain of hydrogen energy production, storage, transportation, marketing and use. Encourage enterprises and parks to use clean energy in the vicinity, and support the construction of self-provided power plants and self-provided power sources such as "photovoltaic + energy storage" for enterprises with the conditions.
(7) Vigorously develop the circular economy.
1. Promote the substitution of low-carbon raw materials. Encourage areas with conditions to use renewable energy to produce hydrogen and optimize the raw material structure of coal chemical industry, synthetic ammonia and methanol. Support the development of biomass chemicals and promote the diversification of petrochemical raw materials. Encourage the import of recycled raw materials in accordance with the law.
(H) Accelerate green and low-carbon technological changes in industry.
1. Promote major breakthroughs in green and low-carbon technologies. Deploy cutting-edge industrial low-carbon technology research, implement a low-carbon and zero-carbon industrial process re-engineering project, and study and implement a hydrogen metallurgy action plan. Deploy research on basic components, basic processes, key basic materials and low-carbon disruptive technologies for "carbon reduction and decarbonization", and break through and promote a number of key core technologies such as high-efficiency energy storage, energy electronics, hydrogen energy, carbon capture and utilization and storage, and carbon dioxide resource utilization under mild conditions.
(X) Key industries to reach the peak action.
1. Steel. By 2030, breakthroughs will be made in the application of technologies such as hydrogen-rich carbon cycle blast furnace smelting, direct iron reduction in hydrogen-based shaft furnaces and carbon capture and storage, and the proportion of short process steelmaking will reach more than 20%.
2. Building materials. By 2030, the level of raw fuel substitution will be significantly increased, breakthroughs will be made in low-carbon technologies such as preheating outside glass kilns and hydrogen calcination in kilns, a number of green low-carbon production lines will be renovated and built in cement, glass and ceramics industries to reduce pollution and reduce carbon and increase efficiency, and industrial demonstration of carbon capture and utilization storage technology in kilns will be realized.
3. Increase the supply of green and low-carbon products in the transportation sector. Carry out research and development and demonstration application of electric heavy trucks and hydrogen-fuelled vehicles. Vigorously develop green and intelligent ships, strengthen the research and development of low-carbon and clean energy equipment such as hybrid, LNG-powered, battery-powered, ammonia-fuelled and hydrogen-fuelled ships, promote the renewal and transformation of old ships on inland rivers and coasts, and accelerate the development and demonstration application of new-generation green and intelligent ships.
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain
【Policy】Build a clean hydrogen trading market! US hydrogen tax credit rules released - tax credit amount linked to life-cycle emissions analysis
The US Inflation Reduction Act, announced on 27 July, includes support for hydrogen through a new tax credit that will provide incentives of up to $3/kg for low-carbon hydrogen, subject to certain requirements.
Under the text of the bill, released by Senate Democrats on 27 July, the multiplier mechanism would be triggered if a producer begins construction of a new facility within a specified time period and meets certain wage and labour requirements for the project. The multiplier mechanism would bring the amount of tax credits within the range previously proposed in the Rebuild Better Act, which would also provide up to $3/kg of clean hydrogen, depending on its carbon intensity.
Projects that meet these requirements will receive a tax credit of between 60 cents/kg and $3/kg, while those that do not will receive a tax credit of between 12 cents/kg and 60 cents/kg. Similar to the Rebuild for Better Act of 2021, the exact amount of credits will be determined by accounting for the whole life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of hydrogen. The emissions measurement scheme will be based on the Argonne National Laboratory's Greenhouse Gas, Emissions Control and Energy Use Technology model, known as GREET.
The bill also includes a $2 billion fund dedicated to supporting domestic production of clean transportation technologies, including fuel cell electric vehicles.
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain
【Industry】BMW to mass produce hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
BMW is pushing ahead with the mass production of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. CEO Oliver Zipse announced to the German business newspaper (handelsblatt) that hydrogen will play an important role as an energy carrier in many parts of the world. To this end, the BMW Group said in a statement that a series of vehicles powered by hydrogen fuel cells will be tested daily on European roads and that BMW's first small hydrogen fuel cell car will be unveiled at the end of 2022.
BMW plans to make hydrogen an important powertrain pillar. The premium BMW X series is very popular among customers, and the current energy crisis has given a great impetus to the hydrogen push, which will also see fuel cells in volume production in new categories in the future", said CEO Zipse.
Since 2013, BMW has been working with Japanese automaker Toyota on fuel cell technology. Recently, a Chinese car manufacturer announced the first mass production of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and researchers at the German Aerospace Centre announced a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle at a low price.
BMW plans to mass produce hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and Klaus Fröhlich, a member of the BMW Group Development Board, said: "Different alternative drive systems will coexist in the future because no single solution can meet all the mobility needs of customers worldwide. In the long term, hydrogen fuel cell drives can become the fourth pillar of the drive portfolio."
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain
【News】HydraV Fuel Cell Co., Ltd. Hydrogen Ejector successfully developed
The biggest advantage of the pilot injector is that it saves energy, is simpler and more reliable due to the absence of complex moving parts, and it can be a quarter of the size of a hydrogen circulation pump.
The project took over 3 months to complete from conceptual design, system index testing, parameter extraction, pilot design, pilot machining, pilot testing and other processes, culminating in the success of the 80kw system on the self-researched power reactor.
The self-researched pilot can now cover the power range 4-80kW, with a net power increase of 2kW at the rated point system, a 1% reduction in hydrogen consumption, and a 50% reduction in hydrogen circuit cost.
Information source: Xiongtao Hydrogen Hung
【Policy】Explore hydrogen production projects for energy without entering the chemical park and can be sold to the public! Zhuhai Hydrogen Energy Industry Development Plan (2022-2035) and related implementation plan released
On July 27, the Development and Reform Bureau of Zhuhai issued a notice on "Zhuhai Hydrogen Energy Industry Development Plan (2022-2035)" and the related implementation plan.
In the near future (2022-2025), a preliminary hydrogen energy industry chain will be formed and the development of the city's hydrogen energy industry will be reasonably laid out. A number of technological research and development and demonstration projects on renewable energy hydrogen production and hydrogen energy storage and transportation will be carried out to realise a hydrogen energy supply capacity of 30,000 tonnes per year, form a hydrogen energy supply base that gradually radiates to the Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Bay Area, and the scale and cost of hydrogen production will be competitive in the province and even in China; a diversified, safe, efficient and economic hydrogen energy storage and transportation network will be gradually built; infrastructure construction such as hydrogen refuelling stations will be laid out in an orderly manner, and hydrogen refuelling stations ( including comprehensive energy stations/reconstruction and expansion stations) not less than 15; accelerate the demonstration and replacement of fuel cell vehicles in public transport and logistics, and promote fuel cell vehicles not less than 520 in total; promote fuel cell distributed power generation, combined heat and power supply and backup power supply, etc. not less than 50 sets; build not less than 2 provincial institutions in the field of hydrogen energy; build one hydrogen energy industrial park with leading and driving effect; introduce or cultivate 10-15 enterprises related to the hydrogen energy industry chain (including 1-2 leading enterprises); by 2025, the hydrogen energy production is expected to reach 10 billion yuan.
Information source: Zhuhai Development and Reform Bureau
【News】Shenzhen's first hydrogen refuelling station passed the fire inspection and acceptance
Recently, the first hydrogen refuelling station in Shenzhen - Mawan Power Plant Hydrogen Refuelling Station passed the fire inspection and acceptance, which laid a solid foundation for the subsequent operation of the project!
It is one of the first hydrogen refuelling stations planned to be built under the Shenzhen Hydrogen Energy Industry Plan (2021-2025). After the project is completed and put into operation, it can provide hydrogen refueling service for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, with a daily refueling capacity of over 1,000 kg.
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain