Vision Hydrogen Weekly丨Chengdu, Ningxia, Jining, Tangshan and many other places release hydrogen energy plans! Nine departments issued the "14th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development"!
【Policy】 40 hydrogen refuelling stations, developing the Chengdu model of green hydrogen delivery! The 14th Five-Year Plan for Energy Development in Chengdu was released
On 24 May, the Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Economic and Information Technology issued the "14th Five-Year Plan for Energy Development in Chengdu" (hereinafter referred to as "the Plan").
In terms of accelerating the promotion and application of hydrogen energy, the Plan proposes that "by 2025, a hydrogen supply capacity of 110,000 tons/year will be formed. We will strive to plan for the construction (including reconstruction and expansion) of 40 hydrogen refuelling stations (including comprehensive energy stations with hydrogen refuelling functions), appropriately encrypt the layout of hydrogen refuelling stations in the demonstration area, and initially build an efficient and convenient service guarantee system for hydrogen refuelling stations."
The plan also proposes, "Jointly declare a national hydrogen fuel cell vehicle demonstration city cluster in the region, and promote the layout of hydrogen refuelling stations along highways such as Chengdu-Chongqing, ChengdeMian, Chengya, Chengzhi and Chengnan, forming a green 'hydrogen corridor' with Chengdu as the hub and radiating to the Sichuan-Chongqing region."
In terms of hydrogen energy technology, the plan proposes to "focus on nuclear power, photovoltaic and hydrogen energy, break through a number of core technologies in the fields of fourth-generation nuclear power equipment, high-efficiency solar cells, low-cost hydrogen production, fuel cells, energy-saving equipment and products, efficient carbon dioxide capture and green conversion, and promote the industrialization of innovative achievements in Rong."
In terms of stimulating the development of the hydrogen energy industry, the plan states, "Actively cultivate the hydrogen energy industry, connect to the surrounding green hydrogen resources, explore the development mode of "collecting green hydrogen and sending it to Chengdu", and promote the development of the whole industrial chain of hydrogen energy "production, storage, transmission and use". Actively develop new types of energy storage, promote the research and application of electrochemical energy storage and flywheel energy storage, and explore the demonstration application of compressed air energy storage and hydrogen energy storage."
Information source: Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Economic and Information Technology
【Policy】500 hydrogen heavy trucks and 300,000 standard cubic meters/hour green hydrogen capacity specific plan! Development Plan for Hydrogen Energy Industry in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (Draft for Comments)
On May 25, Ningxia Development and Reform Commission issued the "Hydrogen Energy Industry Development Plan of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (Draft for Public Comments)" (hereinafter referred to as "Draft for Public Comments").
The Draft Opinion states that by 2025, a hydrogen energy supply system based on hydrogen production from renewable energy sources will be initially established, and the amount of hydrogen production from renewable energy sources will reach more than 80,000 tons, striving to achieve a carbon dioxide emission reduction of 1-2 million tons. A number of hydrogen refuelling stations will be laid out and constructed, and the large-scale application of fuel cell vehicles will be basically realized.
1. Innovation capacity building. Build a public service platform for hydrogen energy standards research, testing and experimentation, and take the lead or participate in the revision of more than 2 national or industry standards in the fields of green hydrogen coupled with coal chemical industry and natural gas hydrogen blending. Newly build more than 3 innovation carriers such as key laboratories, engineering research centres and enterprise technology centres. The R&D and innovation capacity of hydrogen energy science and technology will be effectively enhanced, and a number of core key technologies will be incubated and transformed.
2. Industry clustering and development. Build one hydrogen energy demonstration zone with rich application scenarios, complete industrial chain construction and remarkable leading and driving effects. Accelerate the implementation of a number of major industrialisation projects for the production and application of green hydrogen, drive the backbone enterprises to become bigger and stronger, and cultivate and introduce more than 10 leading enterprises in the industry. The hydrogen energy infrastructure support will be basically improved, and more than 10 hydrogen refuelling stations will be built. A hydrogen energy industry cluster with synergistic development and distinctive features will be formed initially.
3. Application demonstration and promotion. Steadily promote the application demonstration of hydrogen energy in coupled coal chemical industry, metallurgy, transportation, natural gas blending with hydrogen, energy storage and civil cogeneration, etc. The proportion of renewable hydrogen replacing coal-based hydrogen will be significantly increased, the promotion and application of natural gas blended hydrogen will be effective, the number of hydrogen fuel cell heavy trucks will be more than 500, and the task of creating a national hydrogen fuel cell vehicle demonstration city cluster will be completed; the supporting industries such as hydrogen energy equipment and hydrogen energy auto parts processing will be developed in an orderly manner.
Information source: Ningxia Development and Reform Commission
【Policy】1,000 hydrogen vehicles and 10 hydrogen filling stations! The 14th Five-Year Plan for Energy Development in Jining City was released
It is reported that the "14th Five-Year Plan for Energy Development in Jining" (hereinafter referred to as "the Plan") has been issued in the year.
In terms of hydrogen energy, the Plan states that
1. Scientific demonstration of hydrogen energy. In accordance with the positioning of the "Lu Hydrogen Economic Belt" chain city, and taking into account the existing hydrogen energy industry foundation and advantages of Jining, cultivate and strengthen the hydrogen energy industry. Promote the formation of hydrogen production and storage industry clusters. Demonstrate the comprehensive utilization of low-carbon industrial by-product hydrogen, realize the application of industrial by-product hydrogen resources, promote the transition of hydrogen production technology from "blue hydrogen" to "green hydrogen", accelerate the expansion of the scale of hydrogen production, hydrogen storage (transportation), hydrogen refuelling and supporting facilities network, and promote the application of hydrogen energy. Market expansion. Continuously improve the R&D and industrialisation capacity of hydrogen fuel cell technology, support the rapid development of the hydrogen fuel cell system and equipment manufacturing industry, support a number of core enterprises to become bigger and stronger, and build a hydrogen fuel cell industry cluster base. Accelerate the construction of hydrogen refuelling stations and promote the application of hydrogen energy in commercial vehicles, passenger cars, rail transportation, mining machinery, ships, distributed energy, energy storage and communication base stations. By 2025, more than 10 hydrogen refuelling stations will be built and a total of 1,000 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles will be promoted; a hydrogen energy industry cluster with staggered development, supporting collaboration and complementary advantages will be formed.
2. Layout of hydrogen energy R&D and application industry chain. Build an industrial layout of "one nucleus and many points", and create hydrogen energy industrial bases in Jining High-tech Zone, Zoucheng City, Jiaxiang County, Liangshan County and Yanzhou District. We will fully utilize the advantages of Jining High-tech Zone in gathering high-tech industries, build an incubation base, form a R&D and innovation centre for the city's hydrogen energy industry, actively create a hydrogen energy special vehicle industry cluster, and build a core industrial base for hydrogen energy equipment manufacturing in Jining; actively research large-scale and efficient hydrogen production technology and key equipment manufacturing technology, build a fuel cell distributed energy supply industrial base, create an energy supply and equipment industrial chain, and build a By introducing the leading technology in China and promoting the production of hydrogen storage and transportation equipment, we will build a famous hydrogen storage and transportation equipment industrial base in China; strengthen the research and development of heavy-duty special vehicle production lines and other technologies, and build a hydrogen energy special vehicle production base; take advantage of the rich hydrogen by-products in the chemical park, focus on building hydrogen separation and purification devices, reduce the cost of hydrogen production, and build a domestic The leading hydrogen production and use base will be built. "In the 14th Five-Year Plan and the future period, we will focus on building a complete industrial chain of hydrogen production, purification, storage and transportation, hydrogen refuelling stations and hydrogen energy multi-power supply.
Information source: Jining Municipal People's Government
【Policy】Local Policy丨《Temporary Measures for the Construction and Management of Hydrogen Refueling Stations for Fuel Cell Vehicles in Tangshan City (Draft for Comments)》is released to support the construction of integrated hydrogen production and hydrogen refueling stations
On May 27, the Development and Reform Commission of Tangshan City, Hebei Province, released the Interim Measures for the Construction and Management of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Hydrogen Refueling Stations in Tangshan City (Draft for Comments) (hereinafter referred to as "Interim Measures"), which applies to the management of new construction and expansion of operational hydrogen refueling stations and enterprise self-use hydrogen refueling stations within the administrative area of Tangshan City. The Interim Measures propose that enterprises belonging to self-use hydrogen refuelling stations should build hydrogen production plants, support the establishment of photovoltaic hydrogen production and wind power hydrogen production projects in non-chemical parks, and rely on the development of hydrogen production plants and hydrogen refuelling stations as an integrated hydrogen production and hydrogen refuelling project.
The Interim Measures point out that the nature of land for operating hydrogen refuelling stations is commercial land, and the nature of land for enterprises' self-use hydrogen refuelling stations can be industrial land; project units must obtain or lease land for the construction of hydrogen refuelling stations in accordance with the law.
The Interim Measures propose that the enterprise to which the self-use hydrogen refuelling station belongs should build a hydrogen production plant, and support the establishment of photovoltaic hydrogen production and wind power hydrogen production projects in non-chemical parks, and develop hydrogen production and hydrogen refuelling projects based on the development of hydrogen production plants and hydrogen refuelling stations as a whole. The enterprises' own hydrogen refuelling stations do not need to go through the operation and filling procedures such as "Business License", "Gas Operation Permit" and "Gas Cylinder Filling Permit", and can be operated after being examined and filed (or necessary supervision procedures) by the city's housing and urban-rural construction, emergency management, market supervision and other departments.
Tangshan has laid out the hydrogen energy industry as a key direction for the development of new energy industry, and has been selected as a demonstration city group for fuel cell vehicles in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei, supporting the production of hydrogen from renewable energy sources and actively exploring the construction of an integrated hydrogen production and refuelling station.
According to the "Tangshan Hydrogen Energy Industry Development Plan (2021-2025)", one, two and four renewable energy hydrogen plants will be built by 2021, 2023 and 2025 respectively; and more than five, 15 and 30 hydrogen refuelling stations will be built. At present, only one hydrogen refuelling station has been built in the Seaport Economic Development Zone in Tangshan, which is the HSC Tangshan Hydrogen Refuelling Demonstration Station project, with a hydrogen refuelling capacity of 500 kg/day and pressure meeting 35/70 MPa.
Information source: Development and Reform Commission of Tangshan City, Hebei Province
【News】International Hydrogen Energy | Denmark to build the world's largest industrial-scale solid oxide electrolyzer production plant
On 23 May, Topsoe, a leading Danish decarbonisation technology company, announced that it will build the world's largest and most advanced industrial-scale solid oxide electrolyzer (SOEC) production plant in Denmark, with a capacity of 500 MW per year and the ability to expand to 5 GW.
The SOEC plant will be built in Herning, Denmark, where Topsoe has signed a land lease agreement with the Municipality of Herning, and will cover an area of approximately 72,000 sqm, including approximately 23,000 sqm of production facilities. When completed, it will be the world's first industrial-scale SOEC electrolytic cell plant, designed to meet society's need for a multi-dimensional energy conversion system (Power-to-X).
In September 2021, Henrik Bruun Martens, Commercial Counsellor at the Danish Embassy in China, said at the "2021 Hydrogen Industry Development Forum and the 11th Global New Energy 500 Summit" that a significant reduction in CO2 emissions requires indirect electrification and multi-dimensional energy conversion system solutions. The development and support of clean technologies such as hydrogen energy will provide more viable and applicable options for industries where direct electrification is difficult to achieve.
Information source: CHA, Hydrogen Energy Alliance
【Industry】 Panzhihua Officially Shortlisted for Fuel Cell Vehicle Demonstration City Cluster: Will Enjoy National and Provincial Hydrogen Vehicle Promotion Support!
On June 1, the Sichuan Provincial Economic and Information Department released the document "Panzhihua successfully shortlisted for the fuel cell vehicle demonstration city group".
The document pointed out that Panzhihua's declared "Implementation Plan for the Demonstration and Application of Fuel Cell Vehicles in Panzhihua City" formally passed the expert review organized by the Office of Provincial Leaders for the Guidance of New Energy and Intelligent Vehicle Industry Mechanism (Department of Economic and Information Technology), marking Panzhihua's successful inclusion in the Fuel Cell Vehicle Demonstration City Cluster and its enjoyment of national and provincial support policies related to the promotion and use of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. According to the declared plan, by 2026, the city will promote the use of a total of 100 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, including 20 hydrogen fuel cell buses and 80 hydrogen fuel cell heavy trucks and sanitation vehicles, and build five hydrogen refueling stations.
Information source: Sichuan Province Economic and Information Department
【News】GaoGong Hydrogen Power Summit (1): Hydrogen Power Opportunities in an Uncertain Situation
On May 31, [Vision Group's title] 2022 (the 4th) GaoGong Hydrogen Power Industry Summit (South China Station) opened with a brainstorming session. At the beginning of the conference, Dr. Zhang Xiaofei, Chairman of Gaogong Hydrogen Power, delivered a speech for the conference. He pointed out that this conference was the first conference of the year for GaoGong Hydrogen Power, and also the first conference of the hydrogen power industry this year. The first half of the year was full of uncertainties and the hydrogen power industry was in danger and opportunity under the epidemic. The opening of this conference is the beginning of many hydrogen power companies breaking through the boundaries and looking for a way to break through.
Ji Fanting, Vice President of Vision Group, gave a speech, saying that countries generally have high hopes for hydrogen energy and the energy revolution represented by hydrogen is inevitable. Looking at the world, domestic enterprises should work together and collaborate with each other to build up the Chinese brand. We welcome friends with ambition to cooperate with Xiongtao to build new technologies and new industries together.
Information source: Gaogong Hydrogen Power
【Industry】Nine departments issued the "14th Five-Year Plan for Renewable Energy Development"! Promote the use of renewable energy to produce hydrogen on a large scale!
On June 1, the Development and Reform Commission and other nine departments jointly issued the "14th Five-Year Plan" for the development of renewable energy, in which hydrogen energy is stated as follows.
Promote photovoltaic sand treatment, renewable energy hydrogen production and multi-energy complementary development, and build integrated facilities for the conversion and utilization of various energy resources such as ocean energy, energy storage, hydrogen production and seawater desalination.
Promote the large-scale use of renewable energy to produce hydrogen, promote the comprehensive use of renewable energy in rural areas, and take multiple measures to enhance the use of renewable energy.
In areas where conditions exist, make use of technologies such as direct power supply from new energy sources, coupled landscape and hydrogen storage, and flexible loads.
Promote the large-scale use of renewable energy to produce hydrogen. Carry out large-scale demonstration of renewable energy hydrogen production, promote the industrialisation of renewable energy power generation and hydrogen production in areas where the cost of renewable energy power generation is low and the conditions for the development of hydrogen storage, transmission and use industries are good, and build a large-scale green hydrogen production base. Promote the replacement of green hydrogen in key areas such as chemical industry, coal mines and transportation. Promote the demonstration application of fuel cells in industrial and mining areas, harbours, ships and key industrial parks, co-ordinate the construction of green hydrogen terminal supply facilities and capacity, and increase the proportion of green hydrogen used in the transportation sector. In areas with abundant renewable energy resources and a good foundation for modern coal or petrochemical industries, focus on green hydrogen substitution in energy and chemical bases. Actively explore the alternative application of hydrogen in metallurgy and chemical industry, and reduce the consumption of fossil energy in metallurgy and chemical industry.
Renewable energy scale hydrogen production and utilization Innovate the use of renewable energy, and carry out large-scale off-grid hydrogen production demonstration and grid-connected scenery hydrogen production demonstration.
Strengthen the frontier technology and core technology and equipment of renewable energy. Breakthroughs in key technologies of electrolytic water hydrogen production equipment applicable to flexible hydrogen production from renewable energy sources; research and development of high energy density energy storage technologies such as reserve sodium ion batteries, liquid metal batteries, solid state lithium ion batteries, metal air batteries and lithium-sulphur batteries. Promote innovation and breakthroughs in large-capacity wind turbines; breakthroughs in key technologies of the whole industry chain such as pre-treatment, digestion and utilization of biogas raw materials; promote the development of new electrolytic water equipment applicable to hydrogen production from renewable energy sources; accelerate the research and development of new energy storage devices with high capacity, high density, high safety and low cost.
Strengthen scientific and technological innovation support. Increase support for energy R&D and innovation platforms, focusing on supporting renewable energy, new power systems, large-scale energy storage, hydrogen energy and other technology areas.
Information source: National Development and Reform Commission