Vision fuel cell weekly report丨Anhui province subsidizes hydrogen energy up to 50 million, Wuhan plans to add 350 new hydrogen-fueled vehicles this year, Zhangjiakou and Shanghai introduce hydrogen energy policies
【Policy】Hydrogen vehicles, hydrogen supply and parts are all subsidized according to the state! Several Measures to Support the Construction of a Demonstration City for Fuel Cell Vehicles in Zhangjiakou City" was issued
On July 12, the Office of the People's Government of Zhangjiakou City issued "Several Measures to Support the Construction of a Demonstration City for Fuel Cell Vehicles in Zhangjiakou City".
In principle, the municipal government will match the central government's incentive funds in the ratio of 1:1, and provide incentives for the three key areas of "fuel cell vehicle promotion and application", "hydrogen energy supply" and "key components". (1) Promote zero-carbon hydrogen production
(i) Promote the construction of zero-carbon hydrogen production bases
Based on the city's advantages in renewable energy resources, we will accelerate the scale development of the hydrogen production industry. For the renewable energy electrolytic water hydrogen production project that provides green hydrogen for demonstration vehicles, the project will be tilted in terms of project approval and construction land. For wind power hydrogen production projects that provide hydrogen for hydrogen-fuelled buses in the Zhangjiakou area to purchase electricity from the power grid, the capacity electricity fee in the two-part electricity tariff will be exempted.
(2) Support the construction and operation of hydrogen refuelling stations
Give subsidies for the construction of hydrogen refuelling stations. During the demonstration period, a one-time subsidy of 20% of the actual equipment investment will be given to the hydrogen refuelling stations (with a daily hydrogen refuelling capacity of 500 kg or above) included in the demonstration vehicles of the city cluster after the construction is completed and accepted for operation. Subsidy for the operation of hydrogen refuelling stations. During the demonstration period, the hydrogen refuelling stations (with a daily hydrogen refuelling capacity of 500 kg and above) included in the demonstration vehicles of the city cluster will supply hydrogen at a sales price of no more than 30 yuan/kg to the vehicles participating in the demonstration cities of fuel cell vehicles, and according to the actual annual vehicle hydrogen refuelling volume approved by the state, the hydrogen refuelling stations will be subsidized by the consortium formed by the production/transportation/processing/use enterprises, and after several parties reach an agreement, the city Finance will, in principle, give financial support in accordance with the central financial incentive standard 1:1, and the annual hydrogen subsidy for each hydrogen refuelling station will not exceed RMB 4 million.
(iii) Promote the industrialization of key technologies. For enterprises whose products produced by local enterprises are applied to demonstration vehicles in domestic city clusters, and who have been awarded additional points in the national demonstration city cluster assessment of "industrialization of key parts and components", the municipal finance will, in principle, provide matching funds in accordance with the ratio of 1:1 of the central financial incentive funds.
(d) Support the promotion of fuel cell vehicle demonstration applications. During the demonstration period, for fuel cell vehicles registered in the city and not moving out, the municipal finance will, in principle, be matched in accordance with the 1:1 ratio of the central financial incentive funds, and financial funds for the purchase of vehicles will not enjoy the municipal matching funds.
(e) Support the efficient operation of fuel cell vehicles, support enterprises to apply fuel cell vehicles to engage in transportation business, and give hydrogen fuel cell small and medium-sized buses, large buses, light and medium-sized trucks, and heavy trucks, in principle, 20,000 yuan, 30,000 yuan, 30,000 yuan, and 50,000 yuan per vehicle per year respectively, to vehicles that meet the conditions of the average hydrogen mileage of a single vehicle (≥7,500 km/year, over 30,000 km in 4 years).
Information source: Zhangjiakou Municipal People's Government
【Policy】Shanghai's new subsidy scheme: 5,000 for each ton of standard oil replaced by hydrogen fuel!
On July 7, the Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission, Development and Reform Commission and Finance Bureau jointly issued the "Shanghai Transportation Energy-saving and Emission Reduction Special Support Funds Management Measures" (hereinafter referred to as the "Measures").
In the area of hydrogen energy, the Measures state that
Projects that improve the energy-saving and emission-reducing performance of existing means of transport, facilities and equipment through encouraging the application of new energy-saving and emission-reducing technologies and products or the technical transformation and technological upgrading of them, with annual new energy savings of 150 tonnes of standard oil and above.
Projects with an annual fuel replacement capacity of 100 tonnes of standard oil or more through the use of electricity, liquefied natural gas or hydrogen fuel, which have a significant effect on energy saving and emission reduction in the city's transportation.
Projects that have already received financial support from other channels at the municipal level shall not be repeatedly declared.
Article 6 (Support methods and criteria)
For the project of replacing fuel by electric energy and hydrogen fuel for special equipment in the field, a one-time subsidy shall be given at the rate of 5,000 yuan per ton of standard oil for the fuel being replaced, with the amount of subsidy for a single vehicle not exceeding 100,000 yuan and the amount of subsidy not exceeding 30% of the total investment.
For electric ship projects, 30% of the cost of the ship's power system (including the battery and electric propulsion system) will be subsidised, with 40% of the subsidy given to operating passenger ships, and the maximum amount of subsidy for a single ship will not exceed RMB 5 million, with the cost of the battery and propulsion system based on the supporting documents issued by the shipbuilding yard.
The same project can only choose one of the above support methods and criteria for funding. The Municipal Transport Commission, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission and the Municipal Finance Bureau may adjust the subsidy standards according to the development of technology and the promotion of market application.
Information source: Shanghai Municipal Commission of Transportation
【Industry】Wuhan plans to add 350 hydrogen-fuelled vehicles this year
On July 11, the first member meeting of the Wuhan Hydrogen Energy Industry Promotion Association was held at the Wuhan Conference Center. The meeting pointed out that in 2022, the city plans to promote the use of 350 new hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
It is reported that Wuhan City attaches great importance to the development of hydrogen energy industry. In December 2021, Wuhan City issued the "14th Five-Year Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry in Wuhan City", which put forward the three major development goals of "achieving a breakthrough in the core technology of hydrogen energy industry, accelerating the formation of hydrogen energy industry clusters and promoting the large-scale demonstration application of hydrogen energy". In March 2022, Wuhan City issued the hydrogen energy industry policy "Opinions of the Municipal People's Government on Supporting the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry".
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain
【News】Guizhou Province's 14th Five-Year Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry was approved
On July 6, the official website of Guizhou Provincial People's Government released the approval of the "14th Five-Year Plan" for the development of hydrogen energy industry in Guizhou Province.
Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology, Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Provincial Energy Bureau.
Your request for the submission of the "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry in Guizhou Province" (Qian Development and Reform  No. 475) has been received. After research, we hereby approve the following: agree in principle to the "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for the Development of Hydrogen Energy Industry in Guizhou Province", which shall be issued and implemented by you, and do a good job of public disclosure and policy interpretation as required.
Information source: Guizhou Provincial People's Government
【Policy】The maximum subsidy for hydrogen energy application demonstration project is 50 million! Anhui Province issued "Several Policies to Support the New Energy Vehicle and Intelligent Networked Vehicle Industry to Improve Quality and Expand Efficiency
On July 4, the Development and Reform Commission of Anhui Province issued the "Several Policies to Support the New Energy Vehicle and Intelligent Networked Vehicle Industry to Improve Quality, Expand Quantity and Increase Efficiency" (hereinafter referred to as "the Policies").
In terms of hydrogen energy, the Policy states that
1. Support the construction of hydrogen refuelling stations. For hydrogen refuelling stations with a daily hydrogen refuelling capacity of 1,000 kg or above and 500 kg or above that have been put into operation, subsidies will be given at 50% of the investment in fixed assets (excluding the price of land) for hydrogen refuelling stations (skid-mounted stations), with a maximum subsidy of RMB 5 million and RMB 3 million for each station respectively. Municipalities are encouraged to provide subsidies for the operation of hydrogen refuelling stations (skid-mounted stations).
2. Before the state issues regulations on the approval and management of hydrogen refuelling stations, support municipalities to specify the competent department for hydrogen refuelling stations and formulate specific management measures. If the state has issued specific regulations, the regulations will be followed.
3. Implement hydrogen energy application demonstration projects. Each year, about five demonstration projects of hydrogen energy in transportation, energy and industry will be selected on the basis of merit and awarded a licence. For the loans incurred by the demonstration projects, 40% interest will be discounted at preferential lending rates for the manufacturing industry, with a maximum of 3 years for a single project, with the province and city (county, municipality, district) each sharing 50% of the interest, up to a maximum of 50 million yuan at the provincial level. Take demonstration application as a breakthrough and actively carry out international cooperation in the field of hydrogen energy. For enterprises and projects that meet the investment conditions of the fund, the provincial guidance fund for emerging industries will support them in a market-oriented manner.
4. Encourage localities to promote the use of fuel cell vehicles by means of financial leasing, and provide subsidies for financial leasing costs. Support local demonstration and operation of fuel cell vehicles and vessels, and provide subsidies.
Information source: Anhui Provincial Development and Reform Commission
【News】Shanghai: Demonstration of megawatt-scale new energy electrolytic water hydrogen production and pilot application of "ammonia-hydrogen" green energy
On July 8, the Shanghai Municipal People's Government released the "Shanghai Action Plan for Promoting Green and Low-carbon Industries on a New Track (2022-2025)" (hereinafter referred to as the "Plan").
In the area of hydrogen energy, the Programme states
1. Cleaner energy. Further enhance the proportion of renewable energy such as solar, wind, ocean and geothermal energy as well as clean energy such as nuclear and hydrogen energy, and expand the use of potential alternative energy such as ammonia energy.
2. Low carbonization of raw materials. Accelerate the replacement of low-carbon raw materials in key industries such as petrochemicals, chemicals and iron and steel.
3. Low-carbon metallurgy. Support enterprises to tackle processes such as hydrogen-rich carbon cycle blast furnaces and hydrogen-based shaft furnaces. Strengthen green high-quality steel, consolidate the technological advantages of high-efficiency silicon steel, steel for nuclear power, high-temperature alloys and other products, and break through the technology of steel for new energy vehicle drive motors and batteries, and core soft magnetic materials for high-efficiency transformers. Cultivate a low-carbon metallurgical industrial ecology and form a green and low-carbon industry led by hydrogen energy, new materials, smart manufacturing processes and equipment and circular economy, etc.
4. Hydrogen energy industry. Support the commercial demonstration application of fuel cell heavy trucks, buses, cold chain logistics vehicles and other multi-scenarios and fields, and drive the development of fuel cell systems, core components and other upstream industrial chains. Make full use of industrial by-product hydrogen resources to build major hydrogen supply bases in Jinshan and Baoshan; build industrial practice zones in Lingang, Jiading and Qingpu to enrich application scenarios; carry out integration and application demonstrations of megawatt-class wind power, photovoltaic and other new energy sources such as electrolytic water to produce hydrogen, and carry out "ammonia-hydrogen" green energy application Pilot sites. Breakthroughs in key technologies such as energy-efficient hydrogen fuel cell systems, long-life power stacks, membrane electrodes and proton exchange membranes. Promote the application of multiple storage and transportation technologies such as high-pressure hydrogen supply and refuelling equipment and 70 MPa hydrogen storage cylinders.
Information source: Shanghai Municipal People's Government
【Policy】The world's first industrial-grade hydrogen-rich carbon cycle blast furnace of BISCO was successfully ignited
On July 6, the ignition ceremony of the shared test platform of hydrogen-rich carbon cycle blast furnace, the third phase of the global steel metallurgy green low-carbon test and application project, was held at Baosteel. This is a milestone event for Baowu to implement the requirement of "double carbon" and vigorously promote the innovation of low-carbon metallurgy, marking the new stage of Baowu's low-carbon metallurgical technology test into oxy-fuel and gas self-circulation, fully reflecting the courageous role of Baowu and BISCO to take the lead in practicing the concept of green development and helping the construction of ecological civilization. Mr. Chen Derong, Secretary of Party Committee and Chairman of Baowu, Mr. Hou Angui, Standing Committee Member of Party Committee and Deputy General Manager of Baowu, attended the ceremony via video, Mr. Zhang Yuxiang, Deputy Secretary of Urumqi Municipal Party Committee and Party Secretary of Municipal Committee, and Mr. Zhu Dayong, Deputy Director of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Department of Industry and Information Technology, together.
Information source: Hydrogen Cloud Chain